Who Represents You? Click HERE to go to the NCGA website
Instructions for using the NCGA Represention page:
1. Type in your street address in the text field on the map. There are two maps, one to find your Representative, one to find your Senator.
2. After you input your address, a map of your address will appear. Click the blue dot that appears on that map with your arrow pointer.
3. After you click the blue dot, a pop-up will appear over the number. Click the link in the pop up that reads "Open Member Page".
4. The next page that appears is your House Representative. Call the first number (this is their office number) or write to the email listed.
5. To find your Senator, go back to the box at the upper left hand corner and click on "Senate"